It’s almost Prime Day! Cue the trumpets!
Well, technically, it’s a day and a half. You can get some fantastic deals starting on Tuesday, July 16th at 12:00 p.m. PDT/3:00 p.m. EST, and running through July 17th.
So, if you’re looking for Christmas in July—this is it!
If you’re just wading into the Prime waters, here are some fantastic deals to get you started NOW. That’s right, they’re already available!
- 30-Day Free Trial of Prime Want in on the sale, but without the commitment? This deal’s for you!
- 50% Off of Prime for College Students
- Free Trial and $10 Off Your $40+ Order at Prime Pantry
- 3 MONTHS of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99
- $30 Off Your First Order of Amazon Fresh
- 4 MONTHS of Amazon Music for $0.99
- 66% Off a 3-month Membership of Audible Gold ($30 savings!) – This is a personal favorite, and if you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you’ve probably read about my love of Audible!
- Amazon Prime for $5.99 Per Month – For an in-between commitment.
- And, of course, Amazon has deals on all their devices.
But, if you’re already fluent in Prime, here are some of my favorite past purchases to be on the lookout for this week:
- Where Am I Giving? By Kelsey Timmerman – I am a huge fan of his previous two books, and super excited about this new one. I’ve already pre-ordered!
- Two immunity supplements that have really been helping me this summer are Viracid and Source Naturals Wellness Formula.
- After YEARS of thinking about doing this, I finally bought my own modem so I don’t have to rent monthly from Comcast ($11/mo!). I got this one, and it was easy to set up. Check with your cable provider for their recommendations, but this tip could save you big long-term!
- I’m currently obsessed with these CLIF Bars.
- Someone you know expecting a baby? I highly recommend this book! I buy it for all my friends, and it was written by one of my friend’s wives. It’s a widely popular book, and everyone I know who reads it becomes a fan.
- Ear buds that do good? Yes, please. I love mine!
- I kept breaking my nails trying to open the clasps on my necklaces, so I got these magnetic clasps, and put them on all my necklaces. They’re awesome!
- I asked for this fitness tracker for Christmas, and think it’s pretty awesome.
- Envirosax – I’ve been recommending these to people for years! I always have two or three in my purse for everyday purchases, and I always make sure to travel with them as well. They fold up so small, but are huge when opened. And I use the pouch they arrived in for cords and things when I travel.
- I use my smoothie maker a heck of a lot!
- I’ve been using Roku for about a decade. I love, love, love this thing! It’s how I watch Hulu, Prime Video, and Netflix. And how I stream Pandora every day while working from home. They have lots of different models depending on your needs, but it’s an awesome device.
- I’ve been diving back in to my Justice Bible lately. The book intros, commentaries, and notes all revolved around justice, which makes my heart happy.
- I’ve promoted this collapsable kettle multiple times because it’s the coolest. It’s small and portable. I have very limited counter space in my apartment, so it’s great for daily use for me. But I also take it on my quarterly retreats for easy access to hot tea and coffee. I see it’s currently unavailable, but hopefully not for long! It’s awesome!
Will your clocks to be set for Prime Day? If so, what’s on your Wish List?