This past week, I heard someone describe me. It was kind of funny. And it got me thinking about things that would and wouldn’t be said about me.
10 Things That Would NEVER Be Said to Describe Me:
- She has no opinions of her own.
- She’s so low-maintenance.
- She’s a rule-follower.
- She loves talking on the phone.
- She’s just so normal.
- She’s very frugal.
- I wish she was more independent.
- She’s very committed to her exercise routine.
- She always packs very light.
- Her sense of direction is amazing.
10 Things That WOULD Be Said to Describe Me:
- She’s the one who sends all the emails. (This is the one I heard to describe me last week by a co-worker.)
- Recommending a good restaurant is one of her spiritual gifts.
- Her hair is usually some shade of red.
- She eats things like tofu, but won’t eat things like pudding.
- She’ll die before she gets through her entire Netflix queue.
- Man, she really likes that Old Testament.
- That girl loves grocery shopping.
- She probably needs a second closet for all those shoes.
- When she’s tired, she snorts when she laughs.
- She thinks everything through before it comes out of her mouth.
What would, or wouldn’t, someone say about you?