- Language I most want to learn: Spanish. I’ve forgotten most of what I know, but honestly, I’d love to be multilingual in just about anything.
- Show I most enjoy binge-watching: Alias
- Place I’d most like to travel: Spain
- Food I crave most: Appetizers. I love making meals out of an assortment of appetizers.
- Pinterest board I use the most: Hair, BY FAR. I’ll never get around to making all those recipes.
- Favorite ice cream: Trader Joe’s Coffee Bean OR Bruster’s Key Lime Pie
- Biggest fear: Failure
- Thing I’m most thankful for: Salvation, followed by grace
- Strength I love the most: Faith (second would be independence)
- Place I’d most like to live: Probably California, but I’d also love to live somewhere in Europe for at least a year.
- Favorite Atlanta eateries: Dr. Bombay’s Underwater Tea Party, di Paolo, Figo, Alon’s, ONE. midtown kitchen, and sooooo many others
- Favorite piece of furniture: I have a loveseat made from two movie theater seats. I used to frequent this theater in college so it’s tied to good memories—plus, it has cup holders!
- An ability I’m proud of: I’m really good at picking the kind of friends everyone should want and have.
- Something I’m not good at and don’t like: Cooking. Despite my best efforts, I’ve yet to rectify this.
- A goal I had for this year: Donate hair—just did it!
- Biggest pet peeves: Unaware people with strollers and also listening to people eat
- A piece of advice I’d give to anyone: You aren’t in control.
- A few of my favorite books: Bible, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, Experiencing God, Visioneering, Harry Potter series, 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess, and TONS more!
- Something I love right now: doTerra essential oils
- Most interesting previous job: I reviewed restaurants for a short time in a local, Atlanta publication. The publication is no longer in business, but I’m fairly certain that isn’t my fault.
And here are a few other things I posted previously. Now you know a bit more about me. Tell me something about you!
(Note: Amazon links are affiliate links.)