I love recommending books, movies, TV shows, podcasts, etc, to people. I absolutely love it!!! And I also often get asked about what I’m reading, watching, or listening to. So, I figured I’d also tell you about a few books I love. In fact, these are probably the 10 books I’ve recommend most over the years—at least for now. 😉 And they cover a variety of subject matter and genres, so hopefully you’ll find something that piques your interest.
I hope you enjoy them too!
- Experiencing God by Henry and Richard Blackaby and Claude King
- Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristoff and Chery WuDunn (also A Path Appears)
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Visioneering: God’s Blueprint for Developing and Maintaining Vision by Andy Stanley
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- A Passionate Life by Breen and Kallestand
- The Starfish and The Spider by Ori Brafman, Rod Beckstrom
- Where Am I Eating? by Kelsey Timmerman
Ok, and here’s a few more to grow on because I couldn’t resist:
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- A Path Appears by Nicholas Kristoff and Chery WuDunn
- Mudhouse Sabbath by Jennifer Winner
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends: An Autobiography by Rob Lowe
- The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson
- Mark for Everyone by N.T. Wright (one for each New Testament book)
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Five Minute Journal by Alex Iconn and UJ Ramdas
What about you? What would you recommend?
(Note: All Amazon links are affiliate links.)