Hey, fellow female business owners!
Who has the time to scour the internet for the best resources to help you unlock your solopreneur success potential?
Enter ➡️ The 2020 Solopreneur Success Bundle, aka your one-stop-shop for some of the best solo biz resources from creators who have been around the block and seen incredible success.
From streamlining and automating your systems, conquering your client management, mastering SEO, or becoming an affiliate marketing pro, there’s something for every solopreneur whether you’re service-based, product-based, brand new to biz, or boosting your brand to the next level.
The only requirement? You’re dead-set on hitting your definition of solopreneur success this year.
You bring the tenacity; this will deliver the tools. Deal?
Get The 2020 Solopreneur Success Bundle and gain access to 12 amazing products worth over $1,000 for just $129.
But here’s the catch: it’s only available this week, from February 24-29.
Here’s what’s included:
- The Better Blogging Blueprint by Vanessa Shepherd of She’s Got Vision (Value: $29) – A done-for-you, idea-to-publishing system, complete with an editorial calendar, promotion tracker, and more.
- Create Your Business MasterFile by Kerstin Auer of Simply Good Business (Value: $29) – 10 steps to creating a digital MasterFile with everything you need to run, grow, or sell your business.
- Create Your Course Using Only Free Tools – Content by Seema (Value: $197 ) – Ready to sell an online course but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on the wrong tools to start? Seema will help you get started without spending a small fortune on software subscriptions so you can be profitable fast.
- Dubsado Setup Plan – Rae Targos of Productive Co. (Value: $49) – Your step-by-step, strategic action plan for Dubsado setup that will allow you to start experiencing the magic of workflow automation right away.
- Inbox for Solopreneurs – Jordan Gill of Systems Saved Me (Value $97) – Get rid of inbox insanity forever with Jordan’s signature system for labeling, filtering, and managing your email with a simple weekly routine.
- Paid To Post – Influencer Marketing, Sponsorship And Working With Brands – Chelsea Clarke of Her Paper Route (Value: $67) – Learn how to position your blog and yourself as an influential authority so you can successfully monetize your online persona.
- Pin Practical Influence – Monica Froese of Redefining Mom (Value: $197) – The A to Z comprehensive course on all things building affiliate revenue via organic and paid Pinterest strategies.
- SEO Client Magnetism Workbook – Meg Casebolt of Megabolt Digital (Value: $37) – Meg’s signature 7-step process to simplify your content creation so that you get found and make sales via Google.
- The Lazy Guide to Affiliate Marketing by Elizabeth Goddard (Value: $247) – Super simple tips and strategies for affiliate marketing that have brought Elizabeth earnings of $2k+ a month without really trying – minimum effort, maximum $$!
- The Productivity Solopreneur – Sarah Morgan of XO Sarah (Value: $97)- Kick stress and overwhelm to the curb with Sarah’s framework for setting up processes, workflows and automations for literally every area of your solopreneur biz.
- The Ultimate Social Media Guide and Pinterest Made Easy ebook – Deanna of The Inspired Boss (Value: $57) – All of the need-to-know info to get your solo business up and running on all social cylinders and harness the power of organic search on Pinterest starting today.
- Your Perfect Opt in : How to Create an Opt in that helps you get More Clients in 4 Simple Steps by Vanessa Ryan (Value: $97) – No more guesswork on what will get your ideal client on to your list, Vanessa gives insights building an opt-in that capture attention and convert subscribers into clients.
- PLUS – A brand new Bonus that’s never been done with the Solopreneur Success Bundle before — a Bundle Accountability Community!
Grab yours before the timer runs out!
(By the way, I’m an affiliate for this bundle, which means I get a small percentage of any sales I make. But I only recommend products I know and love!)