Ok, it’s April and I’m a late in getting this up, but wanted to share the conferences and major events I’ll be at throughout this year.
I love conferences! I always say that I could never go back to school, but I could always go to another conference.
In fact, I love learning so much that I usually plan my year around the conferences I’ll be attending. Even when I had a job with regular vacation days and limited time off, I’d fill those times with learning opportunities.
Let me know if you’re at any of these as well!
- January: Live to Serve (my company’s event)
- February: IF:Gathering (my notes)
- April: The Orange Conference (my company’s event)
- June: The Justice Conference
- August: Plywood Presents, Out of Darkness annual benefit dinner, The Yellow Conference
- October: Catalyst Conference
- September: Story Conference
Are there any others I should put on my list?