Fall brings so many delights with it—Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cooler weather, leaves changing colors. And to people like me, new series premiers! I love this time of year. There are always a few shows you say goodbye to in the spring, but fall brings new and renew. It’s a way to fill those little holes in your life, or at least in your TV schedule. 😉
Here’s what I’m really looking forward to:
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Blacklist
- The Michael J. Fox Show
- Sleepy Hollow (dug the pilot)
- Almost Human
- The Tomorrow People
Here’s what I’m unsure about:
- The Goldbergs—Didn’t think I’d like it, but the pilot was kinda funny. I’ll check out a few more episodes.
- Trophy Wife—Was pleasantly pleased by the pilot.
- Lucky 7—We’ll see. Saw the UK version.
- Back in the Game—Disappointed in pilot. I’ll try another episode before making up my mind.
- Betrayal—Don’t know enough yet.
- Once Upon A Time in Wonderland—Not sure about the direction it’s predecessor is taking, but will give it a whirl.
- Mom—Clips look terrible, but with these two, I’ll try it out.
- The Millers—Same comment as above. Just not sure Will Arnett can find the AD gold again.
- The Crazy Ones—Hmmmm, just not sure yet.
- We Are Men—It’s going to get one episode to prove itself to me. Honestly, I don’t have a lot of hope.
- Sean Saves the World—Same comment as above.
- Ironside—Saw the pilot, but not hooked yet.
- Dracula—Haven’t gotten into a vamp show yet, so we’ll see if this is the game-changer.
- Dads—Would’ve listed it above until I saw the pilot. WAS NOT IMPRESSED. Very disappointed. And sad, considering how much I love Seth Green. Will give it one more episode, not counting on it.
And, of course, what I’m most excited to see return:
- Modern Family
- Person of Interest
- Hawaii Five-0
- The Good Wife
- Doctor Who
- White Collar
- Downton Abbey
What about you? What’s going to fill up your queue or DVR in the coming months?
(Here’s a great full list recap by IMDB..)
September 22, 2013 at 10:49 pm
Great list! I haven’t heard of most of these shows, I’ll have to check them out!
Alas, no DVR for the Laney’s. But we are happy Hulu Plus members. I’m looking forward to new seasons of New Girl, Modern Family, Revenge and Downton Abbey. Brent and I watched Brooklyn 99 and thought it was really funny, so we may regularly watch it this season.
September 23, 2013 at 8:17 pm
So looking forward to Castle! I still haven’t forgiven Downton Abbey for last season. We’ll see if I cave and end up watching it.