Fall brings so many delights with it—Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cooler weather, leaves changing colors. And to people like me, new series premiers! I love this time of year. There are always a few shows you say goodbye to in the spring, but fall brings new and renew. It’s a way to fill those little holes in your life, or at least in your TV schedule. 😉
Here’s what I’m really looking forward to:
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Blacklist
- The Michael J. Fox Show
- Sleepy Hollow (dug the pilot)
- Almost Human
- The Tomorrow People
Here’s what I’m unsure about:
- The Goldbergs—Didn’t think I’d like it, but the pilot was kinda funny. I’ll check out a few more episodes.
- Trophy Wife—Was pleasantly pleased by the pilot.
- Lucky 7—We’ll see. Saw the UK version.
- Back in the Game—Disappointed in pilot. I’ll try another episode before making up my mind.
- Betrayal—Don’t know enough yet.
- Once Upon A Time in Wonderland—Not sure about the direction it’s predecessor is taking, but will give it a whirl.
- Mom—Clips look terrible, but with these two, I’ll try it out.
- The Millers—Same comment as above. Just not sure Will Arnett can find the AD gold again.
- The Crazy Ones—Hmmmm, just not sure yet.
- We Are Men—It’s going to get one episode to prove itself to me. Honestly, I don’t have a lot of hope.
- Sean Saves the World—Same comment as above.
- Ironside—Saw the pilot, but not hooked yet.
- Dracula—Haven’t gotten into a vamp show yet, so we’ll see if this is the game-changer.
- Dads—Would’ve listed it above until I saw the pilot. WAS NOT IMPRESSED. Very disappointed. And sad, considering how much I love Seth Green. Will give it one more episode, not counting on it.
And, of course, what I’m most excited to see return:
- Modern Family
- Person of Interest
- Hawaii Five-0
- The Good Wife
- Doctor Who
- White Collar
- Downton Abbey
What about you? What’s going to fill up your queue or DVR in the coming months?
(Here’s a great full list recap by IMDB..)