There are a few things lately that have become regular facets in my life. And I think they’re pretty awesome, so I wanted to share them with you. Maybe they’ll improve your day as well!
- This small, portable kettle – I’ve been obsessed with this thing lately. I don’t make coffee regularly or tea regularly, so I don’t have a full-sized system or kettle. And I’m single, so I have to also take that into consideration because I wanted something that would make small quantities. Finally, I live in an apartment, so I don’t have a lot of counter space. This thing checked all the boxes!
- TravelPirates – I can’t resist a good travel deal. And this is my newest newsletter. It has some crazy, awesome deals. If you aren’t really into travel hacking with credit cards or scouring the internet for the deals, this is a great option.
- Perrier with Grapefruit – Ever since I returned from Barcelona, I can’t get enough sparkling water. I also love this because it’s curbing my soda craving. And having it delivered by Amazon is a great way to get larger quantities for a lower price without having to carry them through the grocery store. And I dig these smaller cans.
- Evernote – I initially purchased this for my trip to India, when I knew Wifi would be spotty and I’d still need to have easy access to lists and trip info. And, of course, I knew I could find plenty of other uses for it as well. Well, I certainly have! Since I started my business last summer, I use it most every day. I keep my To Do list there, notes, lists, client work and all kinds of things in it. It’s a great productivity and organization tool!
- Canned pumpkin – I’ve been fond of ordering from Amazon for many years, but its really only the past year that I’ve started ordering more groceries. And at the end of last year, I read Jenna Wolfe’s Thinner in 30, which talked about adding fiber to your morning protein shake to make the full feeling last longer. Pumpkin was one of the ways she suggested, which I thought was really smart. Of course, it’s mostly a seasonal item in grocery stores, and like the Perrier, it can get heavy and bulky fast. So, it’s another great item to have delivered in bulk to your home.
What’s on your love list as of late?
(Amazon links are affiliate links.)
April 3, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Enjoyed reading your post. Downloaded TravelPirates; it outshines looking for travel deals on Groupon! On a side note, it’s inspiring to know of your continued passion to fight human trafficking.
My 5 things I love right now:
1) Celestial Teahouse Dirty Chai Tea (chai + espresso in a teabag): a nice pick me up & love the scent.
2) Good old public library near me…
3) Homemade bone broth (recent batch of chicken broth yielded 11 jars, most in my freezer)
4) Dogwoods & azaleas in full bloom in Georgia
5) TED Talks app
April 4, 2017 at 9:35 am
Hi, Erin! Thanks a bunch! And I love your five as well!
May 31, 2017 at 4:23 am
Hello, since you already enjoy using Evernote, I would like to introduce a newly released app, AwesomeClip! It is very helpful for planning trips, so I am sure you will love it! Take a look, and download it seems interesting to you. I’ll leave the link for you: https://goo.gl/fs6l5J. Thanks!:)