Wow—the holidays are here again! I know we all say this every year, but 12 months flew by way too fast. Here we are, on the day after Thanksgiving, and pretty soon the pumpkins will be replaced with snowmen (if they haven’t been already).
While we are out enjoying the last days of 2013, let’s make them count. There are so many fantastic things to do and see, and more importantly, people to spend time with.
Make this December one to be remembered. But, okay, don’t forget to Instagram the photos while you’re at it. 😉
- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
- Miracle on 34th Street and It’s a Wonderful Life at The Strand
- Serenbe Holiday Bazaar
- Beyond Fair Trade Holiday Shopping
- The Rockettes
- Blue Ridge Holiday Experiences
- TEDxCenntenial Park Women
- Ice Skating, Carriage Rides and Carousel Rides at Piedmont Park
- Garden Lights at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Atlanta Ballet’s Nutcracker
- The Learning Tea monthly dinner (a personal fav, last Monday of each month)
- Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights
- Scott Antique Market
- Indie Craft Experience
- Fox Theater Tour
- Atlantic Station Ice Rink
- Martinis & IMAX
- Global Winter Wonderland
- The Art of the Louvre’s Tuileries Garden
- Milton Snow on the Square
- Alpharetta and Roswell Happenings
- Handel’s Messiah at the ASO
- The Children’s Christmas Parade
- A Christmas Carol
- The Gifts of the Magi
- Centennial Ice Rink and Lights
- Congressman John Lewis Book Signing
- Explore Georgia’s List of Holiday Events
- Hopefully more to come!
Here’s just a simple little holiday greeting from me to you. It recaps some of my year’s highlights. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Enjoy!
And here’s to hoping 2013 is even better!
|Make a photo album|