I’m sure I’ve mentioned more than once that I do not enjoy to read. However, I feel like it’s important and I do like to keep learning, so here we are. If only they’d make more movies about books! 😉
Here are the books I read and listened to over this past year. I mostly listen now since I have a long commute, and can get through books easier (faster) that way. It’s hard for me to sit and read at home; there are just too many good movies and TV shows, which I’d always prefer. But here you have it—my list for 2012. I was hoping it’d be a little longer, but I was home sick a lot this year and therefore didn’t listen to all the books I wanted to. So I’ll have some catching up to do next year.
- Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren F. Winner
- Still by Lauren F. Winner
- Cross Roads by William Paul Young
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Primal Branding by Patrick Hanlon
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Lead Small by Reggie Joiner and Tom Shefchunas
- A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth
- Not For Sale by David Batstone
- Radical by David Blatt
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- Upended by Jedd Medefind and Erik Lokkesmoe
- Leading Change Without Losting It by Carey Nieuwhof
- Love Works by Joel Manby
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Angry Conversations with God by Susan Isaacs
- Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald
- Peter and the Starcatchers (book one) by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Let me know if you have any questions about any of these books! I’m happy to tell you more about them.
And what should I put on my list for 2013?
(Note: Amazon links are affiliate links.)
Pingback: 2013 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
January 7, 2014 at 8:01 am
Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in
Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just
wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!
January 16, 2014 at 9:25 pm
Hmmm, ok. Thanks for the head’s up. I’m not sure how to fix that, but I’ll play around with it. Appreciate you reading!
Pingback: Why You Should Read More (And How I Can Help) | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2015 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2016 Reading List Recap | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2017 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2018 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2019 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2020 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2021 and 2022 Reading Lists | Mental Post-Its