While there are many benefits to working at home, the downside is that I don’t get to listen to near as many audiobooks as I used to. I really miss that, and my Wish List is piling up as we speak (or as I type).
However, I did manage to sneak a few in this year, and wanted to share them with you in case you’re looking for a good read.
And if you read something wonderful, please let me know about it!
- Mark for Everyone by Tom Wright
- Content, Inc by Joe Pulizzi
- The Daily Entrepreneur by S.J. Scott and Rebecca Livermore
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur by Natalie Sisson
- Born for This: How to Find the Work You Were Meant to Do by Chris Guillebeau
- The Sign of Four: A Sherlock Holmes Novel by Sir Authur Conan Doyle
- Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation by Joseph J. Ellis
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Scarlett Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy (I’m obsessed!)
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby
- Design Your Day by Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- Artemis by Andy Weir
- Gather ‘Round the Sound – Audible’s 2017 holiday freebie
By the way, if you haven’t yet discovered the magic of Audible, you can snag two, free audiobooks here. They’re yours to keep, even if you decide not to get a membership.
And if you don’t have much time to read, try Blinkist, where they summarize books into just 10 minutes of content.
I spend most of my car time listening to podcasts these days. Here are a few of my favorites. What would you add?
- Budgets and Cents
- Building a StoryBrand
- Business with Purpose
- Business Boutique
- Creative Empire
- Surviving Sarah
- The Femtrepreneur Show
- The Tim Ferriss Show
PS: Some links are affiliate links, which means I get a small kick back for introducing awesome people to awesome things. I only promote what I love.
Pingback: My 2018 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2019 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2020 Reading List | Mental Post-Its
Pingback: My 2021 and 2022 Reading Lists | Mental Post-Its