Ah, amore! It’s may be cold outside, but hearts remain warm inside. However, whether you’re flying solo or part of a duo, there are plenty of things to keep you busy in February.
Stay cozy out there!
- The Winter Games will be on TV, and it will be very hard for me to leave my house!
- Men: A Solution to Modern-Day Slavery (I’ll be there!)
- Val Kilmer as Mark Twain
- Sprinkles Cupcakes NOW OPEN
- IF Gathering via simulcast
- Road to Sochi Tour
- Citizen Kane and The Godfather at The Strand
- Food Truck Thursdays
- Atlanta Beltline Walking Tour
- Martinis & IMAX Films at the Fernbank
- Scott Antique Markets
- Chinese New Year at Doc Chey’s
- Discounts to The High
- Book of Mormon at The Fox (If anyone wants to buy me tickets, let me know!)
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
- Hopefully more to come!